Wieżyca Forester’s Lodge
On the spot internet access.
The house was opened for public use in December 2009.
The whole area, together with the adjacent woodland and parking for 10 cars, is surrounded by a fence.
In order to ensure comfort and safety of our guests, the whole area is monitored by a system of cameras.
Especially for children, we have built a playground with swings, a covered sandbox, slide and wooden house. We also have a swimming pool which you can set up for the small fans of water.
We can guarantee that kids will not be bored here!
While enjoying the nearby attractions in the area, you can also try the following:
- Horse-riding (1 km to the Kolano stable)
- Swimming in the clean lakes (2 km to the Ostrzyckie lake)
- Diving (Chmielno ? Zawory)
- Use of water equipment (canoe, rowerów wodnych, boat and sailboat rental ? Wieżyca 2km, Ostrzyce 4km)
- Canoeing rallies on the lakes and rivers of the Kashubian Lake District
- Skiing and sliding on rafts in the winter (ski lifts in Wieżyca and Szymbark 1km)
- Sleighing parties
All necessary information can be obtained on the spot.
These are only a few of the attractions and only such which can be described in words. To be able to experience the beauty of the sunrises and sunsets, you just have to come!
We sincerely welcome you to stay all year round!